As our name suggests, we want people to go make it happen! But what does that mean?
Our aim is to support young people aged between 18 and 30 in order to help them achieve things in their lives that they would not otherwise be able to achieve, in particular in the area of travel and tourism.
We aim to provide:
- information on opportunities for working overseas, and for working in travel and tourism generally, both in the UK and beyond.
- advice and guidance on how best to realise these opportunities.
- sponsorship for training courses.
- financial assistance, such as flights and other expenses.
- a social forum to share and propagate experiences.
The focus is especially, but not exclusively, on those young people who have not necessarily followed a ‘conventional’ academic route through university and beyond.
Please note – we are now able to accept donations via JustGiving, meaning that all Gift Aid contributions can be claimed back automatically and easily for online donations.