Go Make It Happen! is the charity that helps young people build careers in the travel and tourism profession.
Our aim is to support and broaden opportunities for young people aged between 18 and 30 who want to work in the exciting world of travel and tourism, and help them achieve things in their lives that they would not otherwise be able to achieve.
We aim to provide:
- information on opportunities for working overseas, and for working in travel and tourism generally, both in the UK and beyond.
- advice and guidance on how best to realise these opportunities.
- sponsorship for training courses.
- financial assistance, such as flights and other expenses.
- a social forum to share and propagate experiences.
The focus is especially, but not exclusively, on those young people who have not necessarily followed a ‘conventional’ academic route through university and beyond.
If you wish to get in touch, please visit our contact us page by clicking on this link
Please note – we are now able to accept donations via JustGiving, meaning that all Gift Aid contributions can be claimed back automatically and easily for online donations.